Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Big Apple

I thought it would be appropriate to write my first entry about red apples. I have always avoided them. They bring back terrible memories of cafeteria lunches in 5th grade. In fact, before I decided to give this recipe a shot, I don't think I had ever purchased one. But yesterday I did and the results were great.

Chop and combine 5 endives, 4 red apples, and two tangerines. Sprinkle with toasted walnuts and a bit of crumbled blue cheese. Whisk together two chopped garlic cloves and one shallot with champagne vinegar and olive oil. Toss with salad mixture. Eat.

2 comments:

  1. This is the best salad I've had in 2 1/2 years!!! (There was that one Greek salad in Syros....) The apples and endives are such a good combination!!

    ReplyDelete