Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Monday, February 24, 2014

Miso Sweet Potato and Broccoli Bowl


I had a work trip to London last week. Even with my measly per diem, it broke the bank. To save money, I ate bread and drank beer. Or at least that’s how I justified my full on gluten-indulgence. It’s hard to splurge on a crappy glass of wine when it’s five times more expensive than a delicious pint!

This weekend was about reining it in and getting back on track. I got back to my usual routine of healthy eating and gluten-free cocktails. Ha! (Remind me to put up Ryan’s recipe for fresh grapefruit margaritas soon!) My friend Jen sent me this recipe over the weekend and I coincidently had all the ingredients on hand. 


The dressing is fantastic and as Smitten Kitchen says, the saltiness of the miso (and the margarita) mellows out the sweetness of the potato. This is going into weekly rotation around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment