Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Friday, January 6, 2012

Kale chips as the next stocking stuffer? Not quite..but close!


Many people talk about how delicious kale chips are and how even their kids will eat them. I always thought these people were slightly delusional or had never had a real salt and vinegar potato chip. I have now joined the ranks of the roasted kale chips fanatics. These things are really good!

Ryan has whipped up a few batches in the past week to balance out our diet of stocking stuffer chocolate. He tosses the fresh kale with salt and olive oil and bakes them on a cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes at 350. They melt in your mouth...especially given Ryan’s definition of ‘tossing them in olive oil.’ They are so suspiciously good that I wonder if baking them somehow zaps the healthiness out of them. I’m not going to research that. Instead I’m going to congratulate myself for eating kale chips and - I mean instead of - chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment