Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pan Roasted Chicken Breast with Dijon Sauce and Crispy Pancetta


I went back to work this week. Along with this fresh start came the usual New Years-esque promises of going to the gym and healthy eating.  I figured eating lunch with colleagues might stem my peanut butter from the jar and ice cream habits and force me to at least acknowledge the existence of salads. But then I saw a recipe for roast chicken with pancetta. Cooking with bacon didn’t exactly scream ‘salad’ but this recipe includes some of my favorite ingredients such as Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar and shallots.


I made as is except my chicken breasts were skinless. The pancetta makes up for the loss of fat. As I have mentioned before, chicken breasts can easily become dry and gross so take them out of the oven when you are still a tad worried they are undercooked.

Serve this over greens….and it’s a salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment