Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Monday, January 27, 2014

Sesamee Soba Noodles

Lately I have been trying to keep things simple in the kitchen. I still look forward to diving into a new recipe, but during the week I'm trying to be less ambitious. If only all of my goals were so lofty....

But in all seriousness, I need to be spending less time braising chicken and more time relaxing. And by relaxing I mean sitting on the bathroom floor and telling Xavier stories about dragons while he pretends to use the toilet. Anyways, you can't get simpler than this sesamee soba noodle dish. Use spicy sesamee oil or red pepper flakes if you want a kick.

http://damndelicious.net/2013/06/17/sesame-soba-noodles/

If you are feeling ambitious, you could top this with grilled chicken, fish, shrimp, etc. But as I mentioned, ambitious is not the name of the game around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment