Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Friday, December 20, 2013

Pan Fried Cod with Mustard-Caper Sauce


As I mentioned, last week I got my test results back and I need to be eating a lot more fish and a lot less chicken and pork. I had just discovered Harlem Shamble’s breakfast sausage so this made me sad. I sulked a bit but then got to researching fish recipes. The biggest problem for me is that I only like bland fish…cod, haddock, etc. so I need to somehow ramp up the flavor. This recipe appealed to me because of the strong flavors of lemon, capers and mustard.


It’s very easy – although I have no idea how to get that crispy browned exterior on pan fried fish. I mixed in a bit of Dijon for some extra kick. It’s a great sauce…that would be really awesome on chicken or pork. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment