Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic-Cranberry Sauce


Cranberry sauce is practically obligatory on the Thanksgiving table. However, even those who love it rarely take more than a heaping spoonful so you are bound to end up with a ton of leftovers. When I see something in my fridge that looks like it might not get eaten, I panic. Yesterday I realized that the cranberry sauce was the only part of Thanksgiving that was still sitting a bit forlornly in the back of the fridge. Luckily it also lasts a long time. So if you still have some sitting around, make this.


You can play around with the balance of the cranberry sauce, vinegar and salt to get the right level of tanginess for your taste. It’s a really great, easy recipe….that I assume I will make once a year. When else do you have leftover cranberry sauce?!

No comments:

Post a Comment