Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pork Tenderloin with Maple Glaze


Have I really not shared one of my favorite recipes of all time??!! I suppose it’s because I use this blog to remind myself of new recipes I like since I have the memory of Dory on Finding Nemo. She's the fish that can't remember anything two minutes after it happens. Anyways, this is one of the best recipes in the world.


I often skip the sage or use fresh sage. And I have used all kinds of vinegar. You can’t mess this recipe up!

In other news, I just received my latest round of test results and apparently I need to be eating a lot less pork and a lot more fish. I’m a Massachusetts girl so fish to me means breadcrumbs and butter - both of which are off limits. So bring on the trial and error….

No comments:

Post a Comment