Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Chile Cumin Lamb Meatballs with Yogurt and Cucumber


Lottie + Doof is one of my favorite food blogs. I love his recipes, and  his tone. In his most recent post he wrote, " Can we get on the same page about something? Sometimes I just want to post a recipe, with the implied imperative: you should make this! Sometimes there isn’t much else to say. Cool?," I listened.

Meatballs are often served as a heavy dish, so I was intrigued by the idea of pairing them with cucumbers and yogurt. (Cucumbers are also basically free at the farmer's markets these days.) I loved the combination, and the bright red glow of the chile sauce. My only complaint was that it called for a blender, food processer and a spice grinder. The fact that I even own all those thing given my kitchen size is beyond me. At least they got some use!

No comments:

Post a Comment