Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Lamb Stir-Fry with Pomegranate and Yogurt

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Peanut Soba Noodle Salad

You know that feeling when you open your kitchen cabinets and they are overflowing, but yet there is nothing to eat? The other day I sat there staring at four different types of paprika, a giant bag of almond flour and dried cranberries and became determined to start "using down" some of my dry goods.
This peanut sauce does just that, and tastes amazing.  It even  used up some of my old black tea!
http://food52.com/recipes/28663-peanut-soba-noodle-salad
The soba noodles and peanut sauce are a great base and then you can toss in anything you like. I ended up throwing in a bunch of herbs and radishes that I had on hand, including the recommended cucumber and mint to keep it bright. I added chicken to make the leftovers last longer.
This dish is definitely for peanut lovers. I literally eat peanut butter straight from the jar, and these noodles satisfy that craving while also making me feel slightly less pathetic in front of my coworkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment